1. The Login screen lets the user enter his account info to log in, or create an account.
2. Once logged in, the user sees the company screen, where he selects which company to access.
3. The next screen is the Inactive Timer, where the user can start the timer or change project/task information.
4. The Active Timer screen focuses on the timer: the info panel slides down to leave all the room to the timer, with possibility to log hours, reset the timer or pause the timer (making the info panel slide back up).
5. The Activity log shows already logged hours by date.
First of all I’d like let you know, it’s not an official project of oDesk. But oDesk logo and brand icons taken/inspired from oDesk’s official website. I designed it on my personal interest only as long oDesk still doesn’t have any native mobile app for iPhone or Android.
As a graphic designer I started my freelance career via oDesk 2 years ago. And this year finally I win most honorable Outsourcing Award in my country as an Individual Freelancer as one of the Best Graphic Designer (1 of 3). And I believe it wasn’t possible for me to run this path alone without help of oDesk.
So, the design comes from my designer soul. Noting else but cheers!
Feel free to let me know your comments/suggestions to improve my creativity. Posted in my dribbble portfolio before.