First of all I’d like let you know, it’s not an official project of oDesk. But oDesk logo and brand icons taken/inspired from oDesk’s official website. I designed it on my personal interest only as long oDesk still doesn’t have any native mobile app for iPhone or Android.
As a graphic designer I started my freelance career via oDesk 2 years ago. And this year finally I win most honorable Outsourcing Award in my country as an Individual Freelancer as one of the Best Graphic Designer (1 of 3). And I believe it wasn’t possible for me to run this path alone without help of oDesk.
So, the design comes from my designer soul. Noting else but cheers!
Feel free to let me know your comments/suggestions to improve my creativity. Posted in my dribbble portfolio before.
Here is a quick mockup of a task manager app in a very early stage however I can’t resist myself to share it.
1. User Photo, Name and tagline (Visual purpose only)
2. Total Complete tasks so far, Pending Tasks, Task in progress, Urgent tasks
3. Add new task button
4. Vertical graph lines to show an overview to make user aware about how he/she’s doing. Increasing or decreasing their job actually.
5. Red Titles are urgent task (Priority High)
6. Green for priority: Normal
7. Yellow for low priory tasks.
SWAP any task to mark as complete or TAP to view task details, change details, contact client etc.
Feel free to let me know your comments/suggestions to make it/me better
Disclosure: I used my friends photo as a placeholder of clients photo. They are: Subrota Biswas, Masum Rana and Sarim Khan and apologize for the miss-spelling of Thursday with an extra E.