1. The Login screen lets the user enter his account info to log in, or create an account.
2. Once logged in, the user sees the company screen, where he selects which company to access.
3. The next screen is the Inactive Timer, where the user can start the timer or change project/task information.
4. The Active Timer screen focuses on the timer: the info panel slides down to leave all the room to the timer, with possibility to log hours, reset the timer or pause the timer (making the info panel slide back up).
5. The Activity log shows already logged hours by date.
Posted on my dribbble portfolio as well.